Involved in a Factory Accident?
Can I file a lawsuit for my Factory Accident?
Despite protective oversight from the Occupational Health and Safety Administration, industrial and factory accidents still occur at far too high a rate. If you or someone you know has been seriously harmed in an industrial plant or factory accident, an experienced personal injury lawyer can fight to recover compensation for damages, lost wages, and even more. Industrial plants and factories can be held responsible for accident in a variety of cases including failing to conduct regular safety inspections, failure to properly train employees, negligent employee hiring, failing to provide fall protection, and failing to provide proper safety equipment. Roxell Richards understands the seriousness of factory and industrial plant accidents and can assess your case with a free consultation.
What should I do if I have a factor accident?
Any workplace has the potential for accidents and injuries involving their employees. Industrial and manufacturing settings are often more hazardous than others, however, and accidents can occur frequently in these places. Factory and industrial accidents may include:
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Electrical and plumbing accidents
- Falling debris and other objects
- Chemicals and other hazardous materials
- Occupational diseases
- Faulty and malfunctioning equipment
If you have suffered any of these injuries in the state of Texas, it is important to get the medical treatment that you need right away. To help preserve your eligibility to obtain workers’ compensation benefits, you should also report those injuries to your employer as soon as possible. You should also get experienced legal help, to maximize the benefits you may be entitled to.
Can I get compensation for my factory accident?
Every factory accident and subsequent personal injury compensation claim will differ. Therefore, it’s not really possible to provide accurate compensation estimates until your case has been reviewed properly. However, we can explain the different elements that could be included in your factory accident claim. They include:
- Any pain, suffering or loss of amenity your injuries have caused you (general damages).
- Expenses, costs or financial losses linked to your accident. For example, you may wish to claim back care costs, medication costs, travel expenses and loss of earnings (special damages).
- The cost to replace any personal property that was damaged in the accident. Examples here include watches, spectacles or mobile phones (special damages).
Texas Factory Accident lawyer
Roxell Richards and Associates is available to assist you in applying for the benefits you need after a factory or manufacturing accident. She negotiates skillfully and argues convincingly in court. Contact Roxell Richards today to discuss your case with our experienced Texas injury attorneys. We have an established history of working hard for favorable results. Call (713) 974-0388 or 1-844 7-RIGHTS.