Involved in an Event Accident?
Attending a concert venue, stadium or arena to watch a sporting event, live music or any other event, is almost always a fantastic experience. Sometimes however, usually due to crowds of people, event accident can happen. All venues should have extensive health and safety procedures in place to prevent accidents from happening as much as possible. Unfortunately, however, accidents do happen and ultimately it is the responsibility of the venue and event organizers to ensure that everyone is kept safe. Call us now for your free consultation.
CAN I FILE A LAWSUIT FOR MY EVENT ACCIDENT?
Concerts are one of the most popular ways to enjoy our recreational time, as they are a great way to create memories and are a fun and vibrant experience. When visiting a concert venue, it is fair to state that the last thing we expect is to be injured at the hands of third-party negligence. But unfortunately, there are some scenarios in which a music venue could be negligent in their duty of care, causing an injury that could have been avoided. This could lead to concert injury claims.
If you have been involved in an event accident , then it is extremely understandable to be unsure of your legal position and whether or not you could claim for compensation. Nobody prepares for situations such as this, which is completely understanding. But in the event, you have been injured due to negligence, why not contact Roxell Richards Law Firm? We can handle your case if you were injured at a concert.
WHAT TO DO IF I AM INVOLVED IN A CONCERT ACCIDENTS?
If you do get injured at a concert, there are some things you can do in order to prepare for a lawsuit.
- Take notes of what or whom injured you: Concerts can be very chaotic, and in the moment of an accident, it can be difficult to sit down and assess everything that has just happened. But as soon as you can, try to write down what caused your injury and everything else you can remember about the accident.
- Find out as much as you can about who is responsible for hosting and operating the event:Research who owns the venue, those responsible for security and staffing, and so on.
- Find witnesses, or camera footage of the accident:A silver lining for any concert injury is that you are surrounded by witnesses and cameras. You might not be able to remember every detail about the accident, but others might have had a better angle on the situation. Additionally, many concert venues have security cameras, or may even have drone footage of the incident. All of this can be used as evidence.
- If you were using your own camera during the accident, back up the footage:A phone camera recording might catch something you didn’t see in the moments before your injury, and provide valuable context for the events that followed.
- Keep track of your expenses after an injury:Your injuries could result in medical or financial complications, and a fair settlement might be the only way you can pay off debts accrued during your recovery. For concert injury lawsuits, a detailed record of these expenses is especially critical, because of our last point.
- Be prepared for a very long case:The Skrillex lawsuit was filed two years after the incident, and it took four more years before a verdict was reached. Some cases might end in a settlement sooner, but in others, the performer or venue operator may fight vigorously against your claims. Scrupulous documentation ensures that when a verdict is finally reached, you will be fairly and fully compensated.
CAN I GET COMPENSATION FOR MY CONCERT ACCIDENT?
If you or a loved one has been personally affected by third party negligence, then you could have grounds to pursue a concert accident claim for compensation. Within the online guide, it aims to break down and discuss the process involved when making a music venue accident claim. Our attorneys are more than happy to speak with you about our potential claim and answer any questions that you might have.
CONCERT ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Our law firm can provide you with such an attorney. But first, you must contact us; call our toll-free number or email us. We’ll respond promptly to you to offer you a free case review. Then, it’s up to you. You can choose to proceed or not to proceed with a concert accident lawsuit. Keep in mind that most injury lawsuits are settled out of court, with no need for a trial. Our law firm can fight for such a settlement for you, or, if needed, we can go to court and litigate on your behalf. Trust Roxell Richards & Associates if you need a rollover accident attorney to represent you. Roxell Richards has fought for decades to help injured people receive justice when they needed it. A concert accident lawyer will help you receive the compensation you deserve. If you wish to file a claim with a concert accident attorney, contact our office as soon as possible.