Involved in Theme Park Accident?
: Theme parks or amusement parks offer lots of fun and excitement for the whole family. By and large, most of us consider theme parks as fairly safe for family outings. While they are safe for the most part, theme park accidents do happen occasionally, resulting in injuries both to the members of the public as well as theme park employees. If you have been injured in a theme park accident, Roxell Richards can help you recover damages for your financial, emotional and physical hardships. Our top personal injury firm can also assist the family of catastrophically injured victims seek to recover for the wrongful death of their loved ones. Call us today for your free consultation.
CAN I FILE A LAWSUIT FOR MY THEME PARK ACCIDENT?
When someone is injured at an amusement park, the park itself may be liable for the injuries and damages. Amusement Park injury victims can file a personal injury lawsuit against those responsible to get money damages for their injuries.
Park owners have a duty to provide a safe environment for customers. Roller coaster designers also have a duty to make sure their rides are not defective or dangerous. When park owner and designers violate these duties, they may be liable for damages.
Amusement Park accident lawsuits may be based on the following causes of action:
- Premises Liability,
- Vicarious Liability,
- Product Defect Liability, or
- Intentional Torts.
Individuals or companies who violate their duty of care which causes an injury may be liable for negligence. In order to win damages in a negligence lawsuit, the plaintiff needs to prove the following:
- The defendant owed the plaintiff a duty of care;
- The defendant breached that duty of care through negligence;
- The breach was a cause of the plaintiff’s injuries; and
- The plaintiff suffered damages as a result of the defendant’s negligence.1
WHAT TO DO IF I HAVE THEME PARK ACCIDENT?
If you are injured in a theme park accident, there are a number of things we’d suggest you do that might help improve your chances of being compensated. They include:
- Reporting the accident.Visit guest services or a member of staff and tell them about the accident. You should be given a copy of an accident report which could be used to support your claim.
- Taking photographs/video.Photographs/video of the cause of your accident can make it easier to prove what happened.
- Obtaining CCTV footage.Many areas in theme parks, including many of the rides, are covered by CCTV cameras. Therefore, request a copy if your accident was captured.
- Noting details of any witnesses. If anybody else saw your accident at the theme park take place, make a note of their contact details. Your solicitor might require a statement from them later on.
- Get medical treatment.Unless you are taken to the hospital by ambulance, you should attend on your own to have your injuries assessed and treated. That’s because your medical records can provide information about the extent of your injuries.
Remember, you could claim for any type of injury sustained in a theme park/amusement park if it was caused by negligence. Our team will happily check your evidence for you if you call for a free case review.
CAN I GET COMPENSATION FOR MY THEME PARK ACCIDENT?
If you have experienced an injury at a theme park that was not your fault, whether caused by the negligence of a person or the operator as a whole, you could be entitled to claim theme park accident compensation. Your claim can be made for your injuries, as well as any costs incurred as a result of them.
Theme Park operators and staff must observe stringent health and safety legislation. This extends to those designing, building, and maintaining the equipment in use, and the premises as a whole. It should also be noted that a theme park accident could also include things such as burns in the restaurants, or slips, trips, and falls anywhere in the park. Our team can help you claim for a theme park injury to yourself, or a loved one.
THEME PARK ATTORNEY
The affordable Houston car accident lawyers at Roxell Richards & Associates offer aid to victims of theme park accident across the state, including greater Houston areas. Our theme park accident attorneys understand the complexities of accidents and have the best experience to maximize the value of your claim. If you have been injured in a theme park accident, Roxell Richards can help you recover damages for your financial, emotional and physical hardships. Our top personal injury firm can also assist the family of catastrophically injured victims seek to recover for the wrongful death of their loved ones. You deserve to be represented by local Houston personal injury attorneys with the experience to prosecute your claim appropriately. It is important to act quickly. Contact Roxell Richards today to discuss your case with our experienced Texas dui accident attorneys. We have an established history of working hard for favorable results. Call (713) 974-0388 or 1-844 7-RIGHTS.