Involved in a Warehouse Accident?
What Should i Do after a Warehouse Accident?
If you have been involved in an accident during your employment in a warehouse, there are a number of steps which you take do after the accident.
- You should report the accident to the warehouse manager or a supervisor as soon as possible, providing all the details of the accident. You should ensure that the details are recorded in an accident book, make sure all the details are correct, and request a copy of the accident report, if possible.
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident if possible, including the object/ defect which caused your accident, whether it was a defective machine, or something on the ground causing you to trip or fall.
- Record the names and contact details of anyone who was in the area and may have witnessed the accident.
- Seek medical attention for your injuries at hospital or with your G.P. as soon as possible.
- Keep receipts for any expenses incurred as a direct result of the accident.
CAN I FILE A LAWSUIT FOR MY WAREHOUSE ACCIDENT?
Warehouse work can put employees in harm’s way both because of accidents and from repetitive trauma. In either case, if you have been injured from warehouse work or an industrial accident, you are almost certainly eligible for workers compensation benefits. An experienced personal injury lawyer can tell you the value of your damages. The best way to figure this out is through a free consultation. Warehouse and workplace accidents still occur at an alarming rate. An insurance company or large industrial company will just seek to minimize the compensation they have to dole out. Protect yourself and get the benefits you deserve.
CAN I GET COMPENSATION FOR MY WAREHOUSE ACCIDENT?
Warehouse and industrial workers are exposed to dangerous machinery, chemicals, and tools that can pose a risk to their health even if safety precautions are taken and they are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits if they suffer an injury while on the job. The attorneys at Roxell Richards and Associates are highly experienced and knowledgeable trial attorneys who work tirelessly to protect the rights of their clients and fight to get them the best possible benefits.
TEXAS WAREHOUSE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Roxell Richards and Associates is available to assist you in applying for the benefits you need after a warehouse accident. She negotiates skillfully and argues convincingly in court. Contact Roxell Richards today to discuss your case with our experienced Texas injury attorneys. We have an established history of working hard for favorable results. Call (713) 974-0388 or 1-844 7-RIGHTS.