Lost a loved one due to Wrongful Death?
We have recovered millions for family members of the victims. While states across America have passed wrongful death statutes in order to compel manufacturing companies, hospitals, and doctors to act carefully in their professional responsibilities, it often occurs in situations such as:
- Vehicle Accidents– Automobile companies may be held responsible for defective products in their automobile.
- Car accident fatalities involving negligence- If a victim dies as a result of car accident injuries, a wrongful death claim may be brought.
- Emergency Room Medical Malpractice– Wrongful death lawsuits can stem from hospital workers negligence in the emergency room, such as performing surgical errors, misdiagnosing a health condition, or prematurely discharging a patient.
- Anesthesia Malpractice– If an anesthesiologist fails in their professional responsibilities and administers a fatal, anesthetic dosage.
Wrongful Death Damages – Entitled to Compensation
Damages in a wrongful death claim—categories of losses for which a survivor might be able to receive compensation—include:
- The deceased person’s pre-death “pain and suffering” (this is often called a “survival” claim).
- medical treatment costs that the deceased victim incurred as a result of the injury prior to death
- funeral and burial costs
- Loss of love and companionship, and loss of consortium.
- loss of the deceased person’s expected income
- loss of care, guidance, and nurturing that the deceased would have provided
- loss of any inheritance as a result of the death
- value of the services that the deceased would have provided
Our Competent Attorney Can Help You
We know that no amount of money can ever replace your loss. But, we have helped the heirs and loved ones of victims of numerous deaths uncover the truth about their death and obtain a recovery to help offset the past and future costs and income loss associated with their loss. The process of filing a wrongful death claim can be lengthy and difficult. Roxell Richards law firm attorneys are ready to help you through this process from start to finish. Call (713) 974-0388 right away to schedule your free consultation.